The Polaire Steel Sock is a metal casing suitable for vehicles using a 7 mm special chain setup.
• Simple and intuitive assembly
• Automatic assembly, tensioning and disassembly
• Very close fit to the tyre thanks to the self-tensioners
• Very good adherence on snow and ice
• Rear dimensions of 6 mm, among the lowest on the market.
• Ideal for vehicles with close-fitting wheel arches.
• The chain is held in place safely on the tyre thanks to the cross strap system.
• Continuous chain ring consisting of polyurethane plates and square section links of 9 mm high test steel.
• Self-tensioning rubber system integrated into the chain ring reducing dynamic elevation and ideal adaptation of the chain to several tyre sizes.
• Tread in diamond pattern for optimal adherence on snow and ice.
• Semi-rigid plasticized bag with zip fastener and carrying handle
- contains one pair of gloves